4 natural solutions to protect you and your family.
If you want to live longer, you’re living in the right place! A recent study has shown that by 2040, the average Singaporean can expect to live until 85.4 years of age, this is up 2.1 years from the current life expectancy of 83.3 years. What’s more Singaporeans have the third-highest life expectancy worldwide and are expected to maintain this ranking.1
Good habits can help you live longer and some of the steps you can take to increase your chances of living longer are quite simple:
● Don’t smoke
● Maintain a healthy weight
● Keep moving and enjoy physical activity every day
● Eat well with a diet rich in fruit and vegetables
● Protect yourself – keep germs at bay and attend regular health screenings
BETADINE® Natural Defense Daily hygiene products protect you and your loved ones against everyday germs, and help you live a healthy life.
1. Foreman KJ, et al. Lancet 2018;392:2052–90.