4 natural solutions to protect you and your family.
To help you protect your loved ones from everyday germs, we’ve looked to nature’s pharmacy to find a blend of ingredients that are tough on germs yet gentle on the skin. Find out more about four of our friendly ingredients:
Aloe vera is a spiky succulent plant that grows in the wild in tropical climates and is cultivated for its beneficial properties. Rich in nutrients, aloe vera helps to retain moisture in the skin.1
Vitamin E is an important component of the diet, and it is also well recognised for its antioxidant properties that help to protect the skin for a healthy, glowing appearance.2-5
Manuka honey is made in Australia and New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush. It is known for its rich germ-killing properties that help protect against bacteria and viruses.6,7
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree which is native to Australia. It’s commonly used as a natural antiseptic to combat a wide range of germs.8
BETADINE® Natural Defense body and hand washes are enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E. Try either the Nourishing Manuka Honey or Purifying Tea Tree Oil range and enjoy a relaxing, fragrant bath time.
1. Surjushe A, et al. Indian J Dermatol 2008;53:163-6.
2. Nachbar F, Korting HC. J Mol Med (Berl) 1995;73:7-17.
3. Keen MA, Hasan I. Indian Dermatol Online J 2016;7:311-5.
4. Gensler HL, et al. Nutr Cancer 1996;26:183-91.
5. Jiang Q. Free Radic Biol Med. 2014 July ; 72: 76–90.
6. Ly J, et al. Peer J 2014;2:e326.
7. Mandal DM, Mandal S. Asian Pac J Trop Biomedv 2011;1:154–600.
8. Carson CF, et al. Clin Microbiol Rev 2006;50-62.